Android Device Policy
Using Android Device Policy, your IT Administrator can protect your organization's data because the App gives them the ability to manage security policies and settings.
You can use Android Management Experience (https://enterprise.google.com/android/experience) generate a demo code.
Android Device policy provides:
* Easy Registration
* Access to Managed Google Play
* Access to emails and business resources
Developers should use the Android Management API (https://g.co/dev/androidmanagement), to manage devices with the Android Device Policy.
Note about permissions
* Camera: optionally used to scan QR Codes for registering businesses
* Contacts: used to add your work account to the device, required to access Managed Google Play
* Phone: used for registering the device to report device IDs to your IT Administrator
* Location: used to query available WLANs, to meet IT policies, and to offer a new network when the current configuration fails
You can revoke optional permission requests and still use this App.