DIGI Clock Widget
"DIGI Clock Widget" is a free set of five different, versatile customizable widgets for time and date display:
2x1 widget - small
4x1 widget - wide, with optional seconds
4x2 widget - large
5x2 widget - for tablets and especially for Galaxy Note
6x3 widget - for tablets.
Many customization options, such as:
- Preview the widget during setup
- Selection of click options: with a tap on the widget, the alarm clock app, the widget settings or another installed app are loaded
- Choosing your preferred colors for time and date
- Shadow effect with selectable color
- preferred language version, date output adjustable in your own language
- Large selection of date formats plus custom date format
- Show/hide AM-PM time display
- Selection 12/24 hours
- Alarm clock icon
- Time display optionally with seconds (for 4x1 widget)
- Background color and background transparency selectable from 0% (transparent) to 100% (completely non-transparent)
- Image can be used as background
- 40 great fonts for time and date ...
- ... or upload your favorite font from your memory card
- Available for Android versions Honeycomb, ICS and Jelly Bean
- recommended for tablets
- Lock screen widget for Android Jelly Bean 4.2+
... and much more ...
Problems with installation?
This is the widget for the home page and not the application, please read the instructions for use for the widget:
Older phones (up to Android 4.0 ICS):
To insert a widget, touch and hold a blank space on the home screen. The menu will appear, where you will select widgets.
The "Select widgets" menu appears. Search and select "DIGI Clock" in the desired size.
Newer phones and tablets, from Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean):
Touch the All Apps icon on the home screen.
Click on the widgets tab at the top.
From the main window, swipe left until you reach "DIGI Clock"
Touch and hold the icon of the widget you want, and then move your finger to where you want it to be. Release.
If some of the widgets of "DIGI Clock" do not appear in the list, restarting the phone can help.
To insert the widget into the lock screen of your Android 4.2+, simply swipe the farthest side of the lock screen and touch the large "+" icon. Then select "DIGI Clock" to insert the widget. To make the widget the main lock screen and replace the preset clock, touch-and-hold the widget first and then drag it horizontally to the expressed right position.
DO NOT move app to sd card! The widgets no longer work when they are placed on the SD card.
Please remove the widget from all task killers, this also fixes the problem of the hanging clock in most cases.
If you need help locating "DIGI Clock Widget" for your language, please visit this page:
Thank you for using DIGI Clock Widget!
Add Comment & Review