DroidCam Wireless Webcam
DroidCam turns your Android device into a Wi-Fi Webcam to chat with via Skype, Zoom, Teams, and other programs.
DroidCam can also be used across networks as an IP camera using a web browser.
- Video Chat using "DroidCam Webcam" on your Computer, including sound and image
- Completely free, unlimited and free of watermarks!
- Connection via WLAN or USB cable*
- Use other programs with DroidCam in the background
- IP camera with MJPEG access (access via web browser or other Smartphone or Tablet)
- Simple and efficient: created to be battery-friendly and memory-friendly
The App works with a PC Client for Windows and Linux that installs the Webcam drivers and connects to the Android device. Just visit www.dev47apps.com with your Computer for more information.
If you like the app, you can also buy the Pro version DroidCamX, which additionally offers the following:
- No Advertising.
- Support for high resolution (up to 720p in HD mode)
- Experimental "increase FPS" setting for 2x more frames per second.
- Camera control: flash, autofocus, Zoom and more.
- More settings for Windows users, including Video flip, Video rotate, contrast and sharpness adjustment, and more.
* USB connection may require a separate Installation