Einfaches Mondphasen Widget
- The widget informs about full moon, new moon, first quarter and last quarter.
- By touching the calendar, the widget opens. (The number below each date is the age of the moon from 00.00 on that day)
- When you tap a date in the calendar, a large photo of the moon appears in a pop-up.
- Full Moon Notification, New Moon, First Quarter, and Last Quarter in the Status Bar. (Notification when the widget is updated)
* Requires the widget to be installed on the home screen.
Resize the widget: (Android 4.0 or later)
Please go to [Show (Center)] (Show (middle)) or [Hide] in the settings of [Display age of the moon]
Then, long press widget and release to resize by dragging the dot when four light blue dots and a border appear.
* Please do not install the app on the SD card, even if this option is available in the settings.
* About storage access permissions
These permissions are required to enable the app to be backed up.
The app only accesses the SimpleMoonPhaseWidget folder when backing up.
The app does not access any other folders.
* This app does not change the background image. Please prepare your own background.
Background for screenshot is here.
* This app does not provide a complete picture of the libration of the moon.
The position of lunar structures such as craters is subject to periodic shifts.
What is Libration:
"In astronomy, Libration denotes a real or apparent tumbling motion of a moon, seen from its central body."
Add Comment & Review