Flightradar24 - Flight tracker / Flight Radar
Find all the information about worldwide flights in one app: flight schedule, airport information, flight numbers, weather data and much more.
With Flightradar24, you'll know all the details about your upcoming flight, the trip of friends or the plane that can be seen above you in the sky. This live flight tracker ranks first among all travel apps on Google Play in 100 countries. Millions of aviation professionals and aviation fans rely on Flightradar24 for flight tracking.
• To identify flights and view flight information (including photo of the plane), simply look at the plane in the sky through the camera
• Experience the pilot's 3D perspective
• Tap an aircraft on the world map to see flight data such as route, flight schedule, aircraft type, speed, altitude, high-resolution photos of each aircraft, and more
• Retrieve historical data and playback
• See the airport icon arrival and departure times, flight status, planes on the ground, up-to-date statistics on delays and weather reports
• Find specific flights based on flight number, airport or airline
• Filter flights by airline, aircraft, altitude, speed and other features
Flightradar24 includes as a free app all the above features.
Additional features are available in two options - Silver and Gold - each with a free trial period:
• 90 days of historical data
• Detailed aircraft data such as serial number and age
• Other flight data such as climb and sink rate, squawk
• Filters and messages for targeted flight search and tracking
• Current weather reports on more than 3,000 airports displayed on the map
• All features in Flightradar24 Silver +
• 365 days historical data
• Weather overlays to cloudiness and precipitation
• Flight maps and flow maps
• Air traffic control airspace blocks showing which air traffic control is responsible for the flight
• Extended Mode S data - more information on altitude, speed, wind and temperature conditions during flight, if available
Prices for Silver and Gold upgrades depend on country and currency and are therefore indicated within the app. If you choose to upgrade, subscription fees will be charged using the payment method used for your Google Account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of the current term. To manage your subscription, go to your Google Play account settings.
How it works
Today, modern aircraft are usually equipped with ADS-B transponders that transmit position data. Flightradar24 has a fast-growing network of 20,000 ground stations around the world where this data is received and then converted into aircraft movements in the map view. In a growing number of regions, we can also use multilateration to determine the position of aircraft that are not equipped with ADS-B transponders. In North America, we also use real-time radar data. The coverage depends on the local circumstances and may change at any time.
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook or write us a message directly. We look forward to your feedback.
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Flightradar24
• Twitter: @flightradar24
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This app is for entertainment purposes only. In doing so, any activity that could endanger the user himself or other persons is expressly excluded. The developer of the App shall in no way be liable for any incidents arising from the use or interpretation of the data that do not comply with this Use Agreement.
Add Comment & Review