Learn Spanish language offline
Learn Spanish language offline is a educational application for you to learn Spanish effectively.
With this free app to learn Spanish for everyone.
Learn Spanish language offline has 1168 common phrase in Spanish with ton and you can use them all without network Very useful for you to learn and go to tralvel in the world.
Learning Spanish can be a challenge, especially when it comes to producing sounds you've never had to produce before. Spanish, especially, has a few unfamiliar sounds and patterns that are hard to get used to.
This application has a lot of pronunciation, listening, vocabulary, speaking, garmmar, converters, travel, stories ... that will help you know.
We have some strong opinions on this subject, and you can read them here.
* Conversation: Learn Spanish with free Spanish conversation set daily. Very useful for you if you are traveling and going without a network!
* Greetings: You also use many other Spanish greetings and phrases to say otherwise. You can also use such Spanish greetings to sound more natural and also to express yourself more clearly and precisely.
* Direction & Place: Ask and give direction in Spanish when you go travel. You will find these Spanish expressions useful if you are lost or want to get a specific place or give instructions to others.
* Time and Date: This lesson explains various ways to ask and tell the time in Spanish.
* Transportation: All vehicle in the real world in Spanish for you. Here are some useful words and phrases to talk about travel and transport in English and Spanish. Transport.
* Tourist accretions: Many phrase that is common for you when they travel. Spain is a surprise for those who need to have the picture to fight for cloth space on one of its crowded beaches or drink sangria while watching a bullfight or flamenco.
* Eat out: List food and set for you when eating in Spanish. You can use them all without a network
* Accommodation: Very useful for you when you order and book rooms at the hotel by Spanish and English language.
* Emergency: Here are some English phrases and Spanish phrases and exclamations for use in emergencies and other difficult situations. Hopefully you don't need to use them! Number call in UK is 999, USA and Canada is 911 Spanish is 112
* Shopping: Here are some English phrases and translate into Spanish to help you when you go shopping, as well as some of the things you might see.
* Family: Vocabulary we use when we talk about the family. With quiz and practice you can learn with the Spanish language
* Colors: Color in Spanish
* Dating: Here are some Spanish phrases for dating and romance. If you want to learn how to ask someone in Spanish, or look for romantic phrases to impress your girlfriend or friend, you'll find everything you need here.
* Feeling Sick: You may find these Spanish language phrases helpful when talking about your health.
* Tongue Twisters: To deepen your tongue when you speak Spanish. Very useful for you to improve the pronunciation and speak Spanish
* Casual phrases: Here are some basic Spanish phrases that you can use in the daily conversation, as well as some common words that you will see on characters.
* Regions and cities:
Add Comment & Review