LEGO® Life – Gestalte & teile
LEGO® Life is a safe community for girls and boys.
The App is 100% free and 100% fun: face challenges, get digital building instructions, watch funny Videos and the works of other LEGO Fans and share pictures of your own models
Let yourself be inspired!
- LEGO Life offers you fun, Inspiration and exciting adventures.
- Look at pictures of other LEGO Fans ' models and recreate them with your LEGO bricks!
- Share pictures of your models.
- Read The LEGO® news about LEGO Minecraft™, LEGO City, LEGO Friends and more.
Your entire LEGO collection in one place!
- Scan the QR Code on the Lego building instructions or search your product in the App to add it to your digital LEGO collection.
- Build LEGO Sets using Instructions PLUS*. These digital building instructions let you rotate, zoom in and view your model in special Ghost Mode to give you an intuitive LEGO building experience.
Watch LEGO Videos!
- Enjoy mini-movies about LEGO Elves, LEGO Friends, LEGO City, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes and LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes.
Use the LEGO ® Life Keyboard to chat safely!
- The LEGO ® Keyboard lets you chat in a fun new visual language.
Set up a LEGO Account and sign up to enjoy LEGO Life to the full. Then you can :
- Show pictures of your fantastic LEGO models
- Comment on all the cool posts
- Save your Avatar
- Save the groups you join
- Save the list with your friends
- The LEGO Life App is and remains free.
- The app is suitable for children from the age of 5, but LEGO Fans between the ages of 8 and 12 will probably enjoy it the most.
- No Third Party Advertising. LEGO Marketing content and information, such as Lego messages about LEGO Sets and other LEGO Games, is provided to encourage children to play creatively.
- This App provides the Option to enable/disable Push notifications. Push notifications are used to inform our users, 1) when the photos of their models have been shared by our Team and 2) When Likes and comments
The LEGO Group insists on safety within LEGO Life:
- Children need permission from a parent or guardian to create a LEGO Account and use the App to its full extent.
- Children use an anonymous username created in LEGO Life when commenting on content and rating it positively.
- All comments will be moderated.
-Direct Chat is not allowed.
- Images with personal data are rejected.
With the LEGO Account registration we collect the following:
- Home country
- E-Mail Address
We use your personal information to manage your account and review anonymised information to provide you with a safe and cool LEGO Life Experience. You can find more information here http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and here
When you upload images or comments to LEGO Life, they become part of the app. They become the property of the LEGO Group. This also means that we have the rights to your photo, the type of model presentation, your suggestions, comments or questions
(your "content"). The LEGO Group reserves the right to use your Material for any purpose, without remuneration.
LEGO, The LEGO Logo, The Brick plug-in system and the Minifigure are registered trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2020 The LEGO Group.
* Instructions PLUS is only available for selected products.