News Suite is a dual-function messaging app based on a new concept with two tabs.
This allows you to switch between the "Messages" tab where you can find the most up-to-date messages and the My Feeds tab, where you can read the messages that most closely match your interests.
All current messages are summarized on the "News" tab: find out about a wide range of topics such as "General News", "Entertainment", "Sports", "Eating" and more.
Take advantage of a personalized selection of messages on the My Feeds tab, tailored to your interests.
It's a breeze to customize the "My Magazine" tab for yourself. Simply select topics from the list of news feeds or enter the keywords that matter most to you.
Thanks to the very popular "keyword directory", you only have to enter the name of your favorite celebrities and companies or your place of residence and can read all relevant messages directly in chronological order.
• Save articles you are interested in in your bookmarks or share them on Facebook or Twitter
• Never miss the most important messages with push notifications.
How to read messages from your own country
By default, the region settings for your Messages tab match the language and region set in your device. For example, if the language for your device is set to English (US), you'll see news from the United States. If you cannot read the news from the region you are in, you can use the following method to change the region.
* Please note that this will return the app to its original state. All selected feeds and bookmarks will be deleted.
1. Select "Menu">"Setting">"Other Options">"Initialization"
* This will result in the deletion of all selected feeds and bookmarks.
2. Restart News Suite
4. Select the region you are in under "Select Language / Region"
• Setting push notifications
Users can receive regular updates via push notifications using "Scheduled Feeds". With "Additional Feeds and Other Interesting Info" you get push notifications for important items.
You can turn notifications on and off and choose times for them by going to Settings in the top right-hand menu, and then go to Notifications.
• For Xperia users who want to uninstall the app . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Whether you can uninstall the app from your Xperia device depends on your model. If this is not possible, you can go to "Settings" and then to "Apps" and select "Disable" there.
Add Comment & Review