Simple Calendar Widget
See all upcoming appointments from your calendar directly on your home screen!
Simple Calendar Widget provides you with an elegantly simple widget, which you can customize to your needs and design with the extensive configuration options.
If the widget does not appear in the widget selection of the app launcher, restart the device once.
To adjust the time and date format, the following identifiers can be used: http://developer.android.com/reference/java/text/SimpleDateFormat.html
• Android Wear integration
• Scrollable list of upcoming calendar appointments
• Changeable size of widget (from Android 3.1)
• Special highlighting for today's dates
• Widget can also be placed on the lock screen (Android 4.2 to Android 5.1)
• Text size and color customizable
• Background color and transparency customizable
• Icons to add an event and configure the widget can be hidden
• Period for which appointments are to be searched can be changed
• Different widgets can be created with different calendars and color
• Free & ad-free
- READ_CALENDAR: well, to read the calendar events...
- READ & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: backup & restore widget settings
- READ_PHONE_STATE: required for communication with Android Wear devices
Anti virus app users: No matter what some bogus "virus scanner" apps say, the app does not contain any kind of virus or malware. Apparently, removing your app icon from the launcher is such a suspicious behavior, that some virus scanner apps report this app as dangerous. That's totally nonsense and you should uninstall such useless scanners instead... This app is available on the Play Store since 2012 - if it would contain a virus, Google would have noticed that by now...
Huawei users: Unfortunately, the Huawei software has a bug and does not update scrollable widgets. Please complain at Huawei about that, they need to fix it.